This is a sponsored post on behalf of Mr. Clean
Think keeping your house clean in 2013 was a chore?? How about cleaning up Times Square in New York City after the world’s biggest New Year’s Eve celebration??
For the first time ever, Mr. Clean stepped up to help in the massive New York City Department of Sanitation (DSNY) and Times Square Alliance cleanup of Times Square following this year’s New Year’s Eve celebration. Each year, the DSNY completes the heavy clean-up of Times Square in record time. This year, Mr. Clean provided the finishing sparkle to Duffy Square’s famous Red Steps with a NEW product, Mr. Clean® Liquid Muscle™.
The new Mr. Clean® Liquid Muscle™ has 2.5 times more power in every drop vs. Mr. Clean 40oz. With its new auto-stop cap feature, Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle delivers the right amount of cleaning gel with one squeeze – free of mess. It penetrates dirt, fights grease and lifts stains with less going to waste. Liquid Muscle can be used on a variety of surfaces, including sealed floors, tables, countertops, sinks, stovetops and more.
Julie Edelman aka The Accidental Housewife gives us some tips to save time, money and your sanity in 2014:
1. TACKLE HIGH TRAFFIC ZONES FIRST: Divide your home into MUST DO and CAN DO LATER zones. The must do’s are bathrooms, kitchen and bedrooms which are bacteria, allergy (dust mites) and germ magnets AND should be cleaned regularly. Can do later zones are areas such as family rooms, guest bedrooms, and hallways.
2. BLEND CHORES THAT BORE INTO EVERYDAY ACIVITIES: Housework can be boring, so staying focused while doing it can be a chore. ‘Blend’ i.e. ‘work’ tasks into everyday activities and routines. Next time you’re chatting on the phone with your BF or mom, chat while cleaning countertops, door handles and sinks.
3. SAVE YOUR NRG: Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle can handle anything, especially if it can clean up Times Square after New Year’s Eve! Save your elbow grease and simply squirt a drop of the powerful new formula onto countertops, appliances and more.
4. TAKE THE GUESS WORK OUT OF ‘HOW MUCH’: Thanks to its innovative one-dose cap, Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle delivers the perfect amount of cleaning gel with every squeeze – that can be applied directly to surfaces or diluted in water as a cleaning solution. Similar to tasks like dishwashing and laundry, buy single, pre-measured packets. This will certainly help you prevent wasting product and in the end, also save you money!
5. ENLIST PINT-SIZED HELPERS: If you have young kids, they are perfect for helping with kid-friendly home-keeping chores like vacuuming and laundry. If you don’t have any children, I’m sure friends and family who do will be happy to lend out theirs so they can enjoy an hour or two of free time!
Mr. Clean Liquid Muscle is available at grocery retail, home improvement, and mass merchandise stores nationwide starting January 2014. More information on the entire Mr. Clean product line can be found at www.mrclean.com or www.facebook.com/mrclean.
This is a sponsored post from Mr. Clean. I received compensation in order to bring you this information, however all opinions stated in this post are my own. As a household we use Mr. Clean brand products. Your opinions on the above product may vary.