So you may remember I had the opportunity to work with CVS/pharmacy and talk about their Pharmacy ExtraBucks Rewards program. If not, check out my video:
Here’s how it works:
- Enrollment is easy. Shoppers can sign up today online at CVS.com/rxrewards
- Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards can be used like other ExtraBucks Rewards on most items in the store (see image above)
- Shoppers must opt-in to this program to earn these new rewards, but can keep using their same ExtraCare card
- Each person who joins can earn up to $50 Pharmacy & Health ExtraBucks Rewards each year
- When participants receive their rewards, there’s no guesswork involved. Unlike complicated points-based programs where members get paid back in rewards they don’t understand how to use, ExtraCare members receive ExtraBucks Rewards.
- These rewards are like “free CVS money” they can spend on most items in the store, so it’s super easy to redeem them online, in-store or via smartphone.
So if you like to shop at CVS/pharmacy and fill your prescriptions, why not sign up, there are no fees and no extra hassles. I know my red CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare card has saved me lots, plus I love getting my coupons at the ExtraCare Coupon center.
What do you buy the most from CVS/pharmacy? Prescriptions? Holiday gifts? Personal Care products??
This is not a sponsored post, however I have worked with CVS/pharmacy in the past. My family and enjoy saving money, and I wanted to pass this information down to you.