Mealtime is definitely one of Lil’ C’s favorite times of the day. Of course as parents we want to make sure our children are comfortable and have everything they need to have a successful meal. Since Lil’ C is 4 she’s not quite a baby in need of a highchair but sitting in the dining table chairs doesn’t quite sit up to the height of her plate without the assistance of a booster seat.
We’ve been trying out the Prince Lionheart theBOOST Plus for a couple of months to review all the features and in order to tell you more about our likes and dislikes about the product. Since we are using the booster for Lil’ C we don’t use the included tray, but it’s a great option for a smaller child.
We like the Prince Lionheart theBOOST Plus because:
- It comes in four accent colors: Berry Blue, Galactic Grey, Flashbulb Fuchsia, and Gumball Green
- There is a 3-point harness option for buckling your child in
- The seat seems very durable in the months we have been using it and even through our move.
- It’s super easy to clean, we just wipe messes away and the straps are removable for easy washing.
Things that we don’t love about theBoost Plus:
- The price point is at the higher end for boosters
- May not fit all dining room seats
- Depending on your dining room chair it may be difficult for the child to seat themselves in the booster
All-in-all I would say this is a great booster option especially if you are going to be handing it down to younger siblings/family members or friends because the quality is great and well worth the retail price. Check out more details on Prince Lionheart’s website: princelionheart.com
I received sample product in order to give you an honest review of theBOOST plus seat. Your opinions may vary.