Community, health, and teamwork are three important things that I strive to teach my girls on a daily basis. I never knew until recently that I could get this trio of values all rolled into one, until I enrolled Miss A in classes at The Little Gym of Lake Norman/Huntersville.
Here’s a story about how we started attending The Little Gym, (maybe you can relate): It was a dark and stormy night, wait, that’s not the right story. Let me try again, once upon a time…in a land filled with toys, there was a desperate mother who loved her children, and knew a very big event was upon her. She feared that the toys would over-run her entire house as Princess A’s third birthday was drawing near. So what did this poor mother do, you ask?? She pondered her options, analyzed the Princess’ favorite activities, and then realized that it would be wise to ask the royal grandparents for birthday money towards programs at The Little Gym of Lake Norman/Huntersville instead. What a smart mother!!
The Little Gym membership was one of the best gifts we could have received for Miss A. She attends one of the many programs that The Little Gym has to offer, but I’m not sure who loves The Little Gym more between the two of us.
Reasons MommyB loves The Little Gym:
1. It gives A the structure and a classroom-like setting
2. It gives her an outlet for her energy and teaches her that regular exercise is important
3. She’s learning even more great social skills, having to wait her turn, and enhances her three-year old listening skills
4. Most importantly I get to watch A excel and have fun and have met some great mommies and kids along the way.
Reasons Little Miss A loves The Little Gym:
1. She gets to be girly and wear leotards, tutus and dance shoes.
2. She loves looking at herself in the mirror, doing flips, and showing off in general.
3. By the look on her face you can tell she’s proud of the accomplishments she makes and has a blast doing it.
4. After every class she gets ink stamps on her hands AND feet.
If you’re looking for a welcoming, flexible activity for your child from ages 4 months to 144 months (12 years old if you’re counting), Little Gym of Huntersville/Lake Norman welcomes them all! They have classes for both boys and girls, and are enrolling for the Fall Semester as I type this post. Classes are filling up quickly so be sure to reserve yours! If you’d like to learn more about classes, sign up on their website or call to enjoy a trial class. Be sure to tell them MommyB sent you 🙂
Check out The Little Gym’s full list of classes, options for birthday parties, or even look into the Parents’ Survival Nights where you can drop off your fully potty trained child and enjoy a few hours to yourself. Visit http://www.thelittlegym.com/huntersvillelakenormannc for more information.
What The Little Gym class would your child enjoy??