This is a sponsored post in partnership with The Motherhood and J&J Consumer Companies Inc.
If you’ve been keeping up with my HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® posts you know there have been some great deals and initiatives. This month is no different, lots of great savings, ways you can help the environment, and opportunities to help raise awareness for charitable causes.
HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® is offering amazing printable coupons, tips & tools and so much more for all the products you and your family love. You can save over $55 by visiting Healthy Essentials in April and signing up for HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® program coupons and offers.
While you’re there, check out some of these fantastic deals:
- Save $1.00 on any JOHNSON’S® Baby Intense Moisture Cream
- Save $1.00 on any LUBRIDERM® product (6oz or larger)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) CLEAN & CLEAR® product (excludes trial and travel sizes)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) NEUTROGENA® Sun product (exclude trial size)
- Save $1.00 on any (1) LISTERINE® SMART RINSE Anti-cavity Mouthwash, 500 ml
- Save $1.00 on any (1) REACH® Total Care Floss, or REACH® Gentle Gum Care Floss, or REACH® Dentotape® or REACH® Access® Flosser
- Save $2.00 on any (3) NEOSPORIN®, BAND-AID® Brand Adhesive bandages or JOHNSON and JOHNSON RED CROSS® Brand products (excludes all trial and travel sizes, First Aid Kits, 10 ct Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandages, and On-the-Go First Aid Kits. Must buy (2) different brand products to qualify for this offer along with a third product)
In addition to the great savings, you can be more active in your community by supporting Earth Day:
You can help support and protect a clean environment. Visit this website to find recycling solutions near you: Earth911
For additional tips and facts on what and where to recycle: Care To Recycle
And take part in the wonderful initiatives sponsored by Donate A Photo:
The free Donate A Photo (DAP) app allows consumers to make a difference by raising money and awareness for causes that they care about through one simple act – taking a photo. For every photo shared through Donate A Photo, Johnson & Johnson will donate one dollar to one of its non-profit partners, which each consumer can choose from a rotating list.
Again make sure you get the great savings on Johnson & Johnson products, and do your part to donate to causes that will help our planet and the people in it.
This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.