Looking for a fun way to celebrate Fall with your family and little ones in tow?? We love heading to Carowinds each Fall for age appropriate family fun.
This year’s theme for Carowinds Fall festivities is: The Great Pumpkin Fest.
The best part is that you don’t need an additional ticket. All of The Great Pumpkin Fest activities are included with the price of daytime admission to Carowinds.
The park is open from 10a-5:30p, and The Great Pumpkin Fest starts at 12:00 Noon and runs through 5:00pm then the park transforms for Scarowinds as the evening begins.
The Great Pumpkin Fest Fun Includes a few of our favorite like:
• Hay Bale Maze Little ones can make their way through the fun path of hay
• Foam Zone Jump into a pile o bubbles, nothing but good clean fun!
• Mumpkin Patch A free mini pumpkin to decorate and take home with you!
• Peter the talking Pumpkin Talk to the keeper of the pumpkin patch, tell him
• Trick or Treating Practicing at stations throughout Planet Snoopy from 2-4 pm.
• Costume Parade Show off the costume parade starts at 4 in front of the Gr8 Sk8 and ends at Peanuts Showplace Stage with a dance party!
I’m giving away 4 tickets to one lucky winner for admission this Saturday, October 5th. Giveaway winner will be announced Thursday, October 3rd and will have to respond to my email to receive ticket information, so please keep a lookout in your inbox! You don’t have to live in Charlotte, to claim so if you’re in the area this weekend feel free to enter.
For more information or to purchase your tickets online check out Carowinds.com